By: Debbie Banks, Lago Mar Resort and Club
More than a few people were intrigued when we posted Lago Mar Resort’s version of a Skinny Margarita this past weekend. Were you one of the one’s dying to find out how to make your own? Here you go!
- Silver Tequila
- Triple Sec
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Club Soda
- Sea Salt (Coarse)
- Combine your Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime Juice and Club Soda into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to mixture and shake to combine.
- Prepare your serving glass by moistening the rim (this can be done by swiping your lime along the glasses rim) and dip in sea salt.
- Pour shaker contents in salted glass and enjoy!